Monday, October 20, 2008

What a Splash!

Went to Southbank today. Its a great place and after the renovations, its even better. There is a great wading/play area for the kids to run around and get wet in the water that spouts out of the concrete - on and dont forget its FREE, besides the parking :( After a while it got a little cold and so we just went for a walk around in the sun before heading over to the 'Lollie Shop' that has every kind of treat you could think of. The kids had reached their 20 star targets for helping out so they got to choose some pretty cool stuff to eat, and then we walked around the saturday morning markets. Oh boy, I am glad we didnt plan to spend any money or I would have spent a whole heap. There were some beautiful girls swimmers and shoes I wanted for Brea. Maybe next time. We then headed over to a YSA activity (Jason is in YSA as a leader so he needed to be there anyway) and had a BBQ for lunch. It was a great day and the kids were tuckered out. Trent keeps reminding me that we can go 'tomorrow, you know'










It was a really nice day. I just love Spring!

1 comment:

This Girl loves to Talk said...

when did you go? next time invite us!! we live so close