Monday, November 17, 2008

This first was earlier than I expected...

So last Friday while shopping I thought that I might just buy some rice cereal (pear and banana, for 4 month+) because Cam had just turned 4 months. I just wanted to have some in the cupboard just incase. Brea didnt eat food until almost 6 months for the fact that she just didnt seem to want or need extra other than milk. Trent ate at 4 months cause he was so darn hungry all the time even with the bottle, which is a heavier milk. Anyway, this week Cam has been swiping at our food and crying when he cant have what we are having. I have let him try to suck some bread for a split second and he stopped his wimpering, until i took it away and he would start to winge again. He wants to eat...so out came the rice cereal. This is the first mouthful on tape, he didnt even pull a funny face. It was even funnier as the feed went on, he was shaking when the food came closer to his mouth, he wanted it so much lol It gave us a giggle, and so I have decided to just give him a little at dinner time while we are eating. It should help him overnight with something heavier in his tummy. I really thought I would put off giving him food till 6 months like Brea, but my little boy is hungry a lot and putting on weight quickly! We have even turned the seat around in the car. They grow so fast!

1 comment:

Kylz said...

noice!
Izaac has 1 feed a day now!!!!!!!
its usally after his 5/6pm feed. He doesn't like the cereal though, just fruit or veges.
has the extra food helped him sleep through or more during the night?