16th December 2008
So here is my little man. Cam is up and away. I didnt really see it coming and it all has happened so quick and he is 5 months today. This video is just the beginning of getting up on hands and knees. In the last 3 days since this video was done he has come so far and is crawling and wiggling all over the place. I thought it would take at least a week for him to advance to a couple of hand to knee movements, but he continues to surprise me and here we a couple of days later and he is doing it already. This baby is growing too quickly!
He now has 2 teeth struggling their way through, and needless to say he is a grumpy little guy. Heck, wouldn't you be too, with sharp little things grinding at your soft tender gums?? He wants me to hold him all day and rock him to sleep, I try and keep to the usual routine, but its hard. I don't want to be done with the teething thing, only to have a clingy baby who cant be on his own or go down to sleep by himself anymore. Ahhh well wish me luck :D
1 comment:
Stick to your routine Peta, though I know it's tough. You're right though, you don't want t have to retrain him after the teeth, it's so much harder. And let's face it, they keep getting teeth for months!! You're doing a great job - you supermum!
Post a Comment